Introducing Our Baby Girl

Friday, February 3, 2017

Hi friends and Happy Friday! If you don't follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you might be wondering if we've had our little girl yet, and the answer is yes! I wanted to jump on here real quick because I realized I hadn't introduced our sweet miracle baby yet! She is 3 weeks old, and we couldn't be more in love with her! We are all still getting to know each other but from what we do know, she is absolutely perfect. But, we're not biased at all…

I introduce to you, Miss Emerson Mills. I've never shared our last name on my blog and will continue to keep it private, for her safety. I was induced at 39 weeks plus 1 day because my amniotic fluid was extremely low. She was 7 pounds 2 ounces, 22 inches long. 


I will be sharing her birth story, maternity photos and newborn pictures soon but just wanted to let all of you know that mama, daddy and baby are all healthy and doing well! 

E, we are so thankful for you and you continue to bless us each and every day. Thank you for choosing us to be your parents. We love you so much! 


3 comments :

  1. I can't believe that she's already 3 weeks old! She looks so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I can wait until the date of me bringing dinner to meet her...I might have to bring you some mother's milk tea. LOL. So happy for you guyse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness she is precious, and I absolutely love her name!! Congratulations to you both :)

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin