Another Charleston Recap

Sunday, July 26, 2015

I can't explain how much I have missed y'all these past few days. I apologize for my absence, but I've been so busy with packing, unpacking and traveling back and forth to Charleston for the past two weekends. I went to Charleston last weekend for my sister's bachelorette party, and then went back this  past weekend with a group of friends. This coming week is mine and Andrew's three year anniversary, so we treated it as a mini anniversary trip. We had the best time with some of our closest friends and are so thankful we were able to spend some quality time together! 

Ready for picture overload?

The beautiful view from the rooftop of the house we stayed at.


My beautiful friend, Kyle and me on the rooftop. 

Courtney and Katie, the amazing hosts of the weekend! 



On Saturday, we enjoyed the entire day riding the boat around the harbor and Capers Island.  



Two of the cutest little ones. 


Andrew and our captain, Steven. 


The Arthur Ravenel Bridge 


The Battery, where we actually got engaged! 




Enjoying pre dinner drinks at 492 before our fabulous dinner at Rue de Jeans. 



The husbands played the Ocean Course at Kiawah and had the best time!


So excited I was able to see one of my best friends for a fun dinner at Halls Chophouse


Nothing beats the filet, mac & cheese and mashed potatoes 


If you ever visit Charleston, you have to try the Shrimp Royale Nachos at Juanita Greenberg's. Amazing. 


Homemade Pina Coladas specially made by Bartender Stuart. 



We had such a fun weekend and I'm definitely going to go through withdrawals next weekend when I am here in Greenville, but we have a very special birthday to celebrate so I can't wait for that! 

I hope y'all had a great weekend! 
xoxo



3 comments :

  1. What a perfect weekend and this got me so excited for our trip next week to Charleston!! All the drinks look so yummy and the food looked delicious! So happy you had an amazing time! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Charleston is on my list of places to get to!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charleston sounds like such an amazing city to visit. I love all of the waterfront views! It's definitely on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin